Saturday, February 22, 2014

Allyson Day!

Today was Allyson Day! I wasn't so great at taking pictures. Daddy was working so I had all three girls. We heard about a free, coached ice-skating event downtown. Unfortunately, our friend gave us the wrong time so when we arrived there was just 10 minutes left! 

I got them laced up right away but, since I had Mallory, there was no way to get on the ice with Allyson. (Nicole can get around on her own okay.) Allyson came off the ice right away and didn't want to skate. Fortunately, I found a coach in the middle of the ice and sent Nicole to bring her back. Here, this wonderful girl (Named Ally!) brings the bright smile back on my little girl's face for "Allyson Day."











After ice skating we walked down to the square where Daddy was working. The girls played while Mom & Dad got a chance to just visit. Then the girls went for tea at the Mud House, a quick playtime at the park (it was a beautiful day!) dinner at San Francisco Oven and home for a movie! Whew. Don't you wish I had pictures?

I do have video of Mallory loving the swing!


Oh… I know why I didn't have pictures. Because they would not have been pretty. Mallory kept having blowouts! Mud House is a perfect way to describe. Only, the Mud House (a favorite coffee shop) doesn't have a changing table. Fun. By the time she had another at San Francisco Oven I didn't have another outfit for her. She got a bath in the sink and went home in a diaper and blanket. But she didn't seem to mind.







No comments:

Post a Comment