Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bedtime battles

We had a rough night last night and a rough day today. Mallory isn't wanting to sleep. (Nicole is the one who noticed she's getting a new molar so maybe that has something to do with it.)

This afternoon I felt forced to let her cry it out. And, boy, did she ever. I occasionally went in to reassure her but insisted she stay in her bed. It just made her more and more mad!

I think she fell asleep for 20 minutes in the two hours we battled. When it was all over I recorded a little talk about nap time. Look at her poor red eyes and the tear still falling down the side of her face. Such a tough day!



2 comments:

  1. Awe, she looks so exhausted! Stick with it girl, it will be better in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job catching this moment! It was precious! I need to take more video.

    ReplyDelete