Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Festival

Tonight was the fall festival at Nicole's school, David Harrison Elementary. Unfortunately Dad had to work but we made it a fun girl's night out. As you can see, the girls were ready to party!



Now this is where Nicole really gets her groove on. Wait until the end ... my baby's got the moves! :)


Now she's goes all out and Allyson starts to get in on the act. She was a little more concerned with some fruit loops that were in the stroller. They were supposed to be part of a craft project but I don't think that's going to happen.




This was some kind of vacuum cleaner turned saucer-ride. Nicole had fun riding it.
Painting pumpkins. Nicole's new favorite color is blue. Her pumpkin looked like a cute little blueberry. I now have blue all over her clothing, the stroller where it sat, Allyson's diaper bag, the car...


Worm diving. This was supposed to be my volunteer post but I had to give up my shift when Britt got called to work. It's cold spaghetti with fake worms inside. There were two buckets and kids had to race to find the worms. It was pretty gross. Nicole won against the kid she was racing. Allyson touched it a bit (I was so afraid she would eat it) but wasn't too thrilled.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks like a great festival! Nicole is of course adorable but Allyson was cracking me up while watching everybody dance! I just want to scoop her up and kiss her!

    ReplyDelete