Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kindergarten Field Trip

I had the joy of being one of the chaperones on Nicole's first Kindergarten field trip. I was assigned one other student, John, to keep an eye on. I am so glad he was in our little group. This child kept me laughing the entire time. What a cutie! He and Nicole seemed to be best friends. Well, until it came time to navigate the corn maze. Then I felt like I was in the car with Britt trying to figure out which way we should go. You'll see what I mean in the videos below.

It was a chilly day but the kids, and the adults, had a blast!



Off on a hayride to pick out our pumpkins. The lady in the red jacket is Nicole's teacher, Mrs. Curry.






I love this picture.






















This was a nearby farm. I just thought the scenery was beautiful.



Lunch time!





John thought it was funny that his sandwich looked like the letter "F."
So Nicole had to follow suit and made the letter "O."



The bounce house is always a big hit. The kids played tag inside before it was time to go.


After picking out pumpkins they got to paint them. This one is Nicole's.




Getting ready to get back on the bus. She was a little sad Mommy was leaving. She has two pumpkins because they let me have one. We picked one for Allyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment