Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I wanna be just like Jesus!

Allyson's been singing a song she's learned in church quite a bit lately. Tonight I heard her belting it out on their playroom stage so I grabbed my phone and started recording. I had re-do it a couple of times and was only going to post one but they all turned out so funny I'm posting all three versions! (The last one is hilarious.)

By the way, if you click on the "YouTube" icon in the video, you can watch videos on a larger screen.


This one is probably the best as you can understand the words of the song a little better. I think she was wanting me to take a seat so she could put on a long show but ... it was bedtime. 

In this one she discovers the mirror. When I tried to move to get her face on video I bumped my head into the light and she thought that was hilarious.

This last one is where she really starts getting her groove on. Not sure how much this dancing is like Jesus but it sure makes us laugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment