Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snowy Town

It's warming up in Springfield and all of the snow from the past few weeks is melting. I thought I'd post some of the pictures I took one day after it snowed. We drove to a friend's house and I kept snapping pictures as we drove. I love snow covered roads and buildings and trees...especially when the sun is coming out and the sky is blue after the storm. (I'm not sure why there is gray beneath each picture. These were all taken with my cell phone so maybe that has something to do with it. ??)

These are neighbors who live around the corner. Everyone was digging out after the storm the day before.

View from our neighborhood looking toward Battlefield Road, the main street into town (and the mall!).





This is one of my favorite houses in the neighborhood. I thought it looked so beautiful in the snow.









This little church is where Nicole attends VBS each summer.






Our friend's house. We made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment