Saturday, August 7, 2010

Moe-Nicole

We went to see Moe Bandy's show last night. Britt and I were cracking up at Allyson who had been very fussy due to lack of sleep. But the minute Moe's music started she started clapping her hands and raising them in the air and really enjoying the concert! After the show Nicole said "Moe Bandy is my favorite show". We waited until everyone else left and then I asked him to sing her a little song. He ran to get his guitar and sat down on the steps next to her. She got suddenly shy but it was still pretty cool.






 


3 comments:

  1. Now that's funny and after seeing all those shows Moe was Nicole's favorite? Cool...hope you got her a CD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was a little shocked at that, too. I know she really loved Peter Pan, too. The best part was last night she was singing, "I'm Bandy the Rodeo Clown" and then she started to sing, "Moe, Moe, Moe your boat..." Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed hearing Britt's laughter in the background! What a cute idea Julie to wait around to have him sing to Nicole! She's such an adorable child. Remind me to tell you something she said to me while she was here visiting. I'll never forget it.

    ReplyDelete