Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A walk in the park

After dropping off Nicole at school Allyson and I spent the mornings enjoying the Greenway trail near our house.  Yesterday I rode my bike and she rode behind in the trailer.  Now, as beautiful as this trail is, I have had a multitude of mishaps.  It seems every time we make it down the hill to the trail someone starts crying, something happens to a bike, and so on.  Then we have to hoof it back home.  But yesterday was peaceful and without tears.  So, today I decided to try it again.  This time Allyson wanted to ride "her" bike.





Everything was going well until Allyson decided SHE wanted to push and she didn't want any help!  The bike kept going in circles over and over.  Finally, I had to put a stop to it and... tears... all the way home.  Agh!
The weeping willow.  How appropriate.


 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great place to get some fresh air and exercise! Morgan had that same outfit when she was a baby. We have great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete