Friday, October 26, 2012

Sam's Club Singer

Allyson is at that age where she will sing at the top of her lungs regardless of who is around. Today, while shopping at Sam's Club, she was making up a song that was so cute I just had to record it. But, for some reason, when I started the video she stopped her ad-lib performance and went into her favorite "Aristocats" song, "Scales and Arpeggios." If I never hear this song again it will be too soon. Seriously.

Here's the song from the movie so you can understand a bit of what she's singing in "her version."





Now, when I record Allyson, I have to be very sly as she will immediately stop if she knows she's being recorded. So, that will explain the picture quality. And, as you can see, when I tried to get a better shot of her, I was caught.




1 comment:

  1. OMG! The last part was the funniest! "Momma, why you taking a picture of me?!" I miss that kid! I saw a little girl today that looked like Allyson and it really made me miss her!

    ReplyDelete