Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Soccer Star

From April, 2011

Tonight Nicole and I started an eight-week parent-child soccer program. Unfortunately, this is the first time the "parent" option has been offered and, for whatever reason, it's not proving to be too popular. There was only one other mom on the field with me! (There were plenty of lazy parents sitting on the bleachers.)


After doing several exercises with our girls, the other mom, Tracey, and I realized we weren't really going to be able to participate much. It was abundantly clear when the kids were told to choose partners and, instead of picking their moms, our girls picked each other! So, Tracey and I joined the lazy parents. We were a little bummed by not really being able to participate but were really glad to have been able to meet one another. Nicole and I are both looking forward to seeing our new friends next week!

So, then ...
"So then," is where I left off writing this post. And we will never know what happened. Because I can't remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment