Sunday, July 15, 2012

Annie

When she was little, my sister, Holly, was obsessed with Annie. She wanted to be Annie. We had the movie and the cassette tape of the movie soundtrack. We listened to that soundtrack on a road trip from California to Utah. The entire way. There and back. Ask me anytime. I can sing the words to any song from that movie to this day.

Well, Holly also had a doll. A big, huge Annie doll. Mom gave it to me a while back thinking the girls might like her. Nicole played with her a bit after watching the movie with me. But she's been relegated to the closet lately. Allyson discovered Annie the other day and we keep finding her "sleeping" in various places.

Britt was kind of freaked out the other night because he knew Allyson was sleeping in Nicole's room but it looked as if there was someone in Allyson's bed. He flipped on the light and was a little startled to find this:



Tonight he walked into our room and found this:



When the sun comes out tomorrow, I wonder where we'll find Annie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment