Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kids Across America Day 3

Sigh. This is embarrassing. A post from July 24, 2012! I'm sure I have videos or meant to write more. But let's just post what I have and I'll try to do better. If not, you'll see what we did today in about three years. :)

So I never did finish the Kids Across America camp posts! This was our third and final day at the camp. And we got to go tubing! Well, the girls and I went tubing. Britt wanted to stay dry.



Nicole's "surf" position

Daddy found a "stick" spider

We also got to spend some time painting nails with the summer staff.





A last look at our beautiful views and lovely room.




Amazing sunset as we left... 





And, since we were so close to the border, we decided to take a quick trip to Arkansas.


Missouri's sign was a little less impressive.


But we all thought this sign was the best. It was at some random gas station in the middle of nowhere. (We honked.)


No comments:

Post a Comment