Saturday, March 21, 2015

Nicole's 4th Grade Honor Choir Concert

Nicole has been a part of Honor Choir this year and has really enjoyed it. Tonight was the big concert. Many schools participated so it was held in one of the high school gymnasiums.

Poor Britt tried to get off early so he could watch but work was crazy. I tried to videotape it for him but Mallory was even crazier. I couldn't even find Nicole in the crowd for the longest time. I finally did and was able to capture a little of the performance. We will order the CD and have a special family night so Daddy can watch, too.





I finally found her! She's just below the conductor's hand in the second row (by the girl with the glasses).





They did such a beautiful job!




This was a really fun pirate song they did! (Nicole is in the bottom right corner.)





The last song was dedicated to parents and teachers as a message from the kids. It is called, "Sing to Me." Tearjerker. I couldn't record the whole thing as I was holding a very squirmy Mallory.



After performance pics of Nicole's school group.


With Mrs. Fetzer, their teacher.


Silly pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment