Saturday, March 21, 2015

Nicole's 4th Grade Performance

Nicole chose to be an Indian for her school's 4th grade performance, "Heartland Hoe-Down." I have to say, not growing up in Missouri, I learned a few things at this performance. 



The program got a little crumpled. (One word: Mallory.)


This is David Harrison Elementary's music teacher, Mrs. Amy Fetter.


Nicole and her good friend, Essie Hebert. They've been in school together since kindergarten. (Essie's grandfather was a professor at my Bible college!)







Some videos of the performance.







This is a song I never learned in California! Still don't think I could recite the states around Missouri!


Didn't get much of this one but they showed a nice video all about Missouri while the kids sang.

No comments:

Post a Comment